Welcome to the new site
Posted on Jun 3rd, 2018
The new website is an easy-to-use, comprehensive product especially designed for Home Owner Associations. It contains some nice features for News, Events, Casita Calendar and a searchable/printable member directory.
Here are few points to keep in mind while you become familiar with the features.
- In order to access Member areas, you will need to login with your email address. Forgotten passwords can be retrieved/reset.
- You do NOT need to Register as a new user. The information that was imported came from our previous records, which were incomplete at best. This is great opportunity to capture the correct information. SO PLEASE LOGIN AND UPDATE YOUR PROFILE(S). Telephone, email, mobile numbers will be used for contact in case of emergencies and special announcements. If we do not have the correct information, you will not be contacted.
After you have logged in, click on Your Profile next to Logout at the top right of the page. This will bring you to the update area. Make sure to Save your edits.
- On some browsers, like Chrome, clicking on an email address in the site will not open your email program. Just copy the email address and insert in your email program manually.
- A photo feature is available in your profile. While at first, you may not be interested, it would be nice if we could connect a face with an name/address. You may also add a photo of your pet as well.
- Finally, the website is secure as your login and password. Best practice is to change your password periodically.
- No financial information is stored in the website.
For further assistance: please contact: James, firstname.lastname@example.org, 505.369.4211, For or Darrell Filkins, email@example.com, 505.341.2944